FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FINISHED!!>>>my OFFICIAL build thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
The Lady Killer
[Image: lady-killer.jpg]

I just went from a airbrush site to this forum. Got my photoshop itch on. Was going to include more graphics, but lost my inspiration as my wife flashed me. Smile
hehe looks pretty cool
well now that the Season is drawing to a close. my last show is october 13th (importexpo) after that the car is going straight to the shop for another over haul

here is a teaser pic of whats to come

[Image: product_vu4_01.jpg]
bags are for groceries and switches are for bitches... just sayin'

before doing stupid stuff, how bout you finish getting your car tuned and running top notch before dumping another couple grand into something else
Couldn't of said it better myself. TUNE THE CAR PROPERLY

(09-27-2012, 02:02 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]bags are for groceries and switches are for bitches... just sayin'

before doing stupid stuff, how bout you finish getting your car tuned and running top notch before dumping another couple grand into something else

thats the best part this isnt costing me much its a sponsorship

for the amount i drive the car might aswell have some fun with it while i can Big Grin

tune will come after i rip the motor apart and sort some issues out first
dont think im coming down on you for this, but more as a friend. If you got it all done right the first time, you would be further ahead. Why do you need to rip motor out again? let me go over your set up, come down on a weekend b4 you put the car away, and as long as there is nothing wrong internally, we will have that thing running like it have never run before. Remember, all it takes is one or two small things done wrong in order to make a car feel or act like there is something seriously wrong with it. Even something as simple as an incorrectly routed vac line can cause serious running issues and from our conversations over text, it wouldn't surprise me if there were some small things that need to be addressed.

A side note...

Just from a personal opinion, you should never let a company control the parts on your car, regardless of whether they are free or not. Once you agree to those kind of things, you are bound to go where they want you to go to show it off and in the end, not only are you required to do these things for that company, but you still have to pay for part of the set up in the end. Do it on your own dime and your own time and make it fun, don't make it into a car show work schedule or you will lose any passion you have for it
I should reword that. It's not a sponsorship like that its a few friends helping each other out
WOOT winterplans are under way!!!!
[Image: 9C574A12-0C69-4CBE-B9CF-645DAB5F1F77-458...307A62.jpg]
put the air ride on hold and am taking care of fixing a few issues with the car. that and new bumper skirts and spoiler in the works aswell plus much more
I see a gt35r turbo in your future lol
(03-05-2012, 01:23 PM)2009SEL Wrote: [ -> ]Paint???!!!
No way!
Now you'll have to get your door resigned.Big Grin

(12-03-2012, 04:30 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]I see a gt35r turbo in your future lol

Lol if I do that ill need a new manifold. The turbo in it now barely fits. Had to cut the fan shroud to get it to fit
You running WOT Yet?
(12-05-2012, 04:41 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]You running WOT Yet?

no wanna getstuff fixed first and ran properly before all that

motor is coming out soon for full rebuild and re gasket
might pnp the head while its all apart
Any other plans well the motor is out?
Paint the engine bay possibly. Re wrap all the wiring with loom. And minor wire tuck hopefully
Good luck with the wire tuck , its a huge p.i.t.a
(12-06-2012, 05:38 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the wire tuck , its a huge p.i.t.a

lol thanks! i know the focus isnt a very good platform for an easy wiretuck like a honda or VW but ill do my best to do a little bit at least. unless i hire a china man to get in there and rewire everything and do a full tuck for me!!
Wire tucks mad easy, it takes lots and lots of patience, buts its so easy. oh and lots of electrical tape haha. I just did mine, just label your clips, so you know whats what and its smooth sailing. should take a weekend or so.
(12-06-2012, 07:52 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2012, 05:38 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the wire tuck , its a huge p.i.t.a

lol thanks! i know the focus isnt a very good platform for an easy wiretuck like a honda or VW but ill do my best to do a little bit at least. unless i hire a china man to get in there and rewire everything and do a full tuck for me!!

Thats because we have real motors lol
(12-07-2012, 03:49 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats because we have real motors lol

LIKE!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45