FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FINISHED!!>>>my OFFICIAL build thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ZX3_2NV,Dec 18 2009, 09:07 AM Wrote:I had the turbosmart dual stage boost controller, two different settings one for street and flip a swith and your ready to go with more PSI at the track or when ever. (Just tune with higher boost)

If your not planning to mess around with the boost setting then the e boost or dual is just a waste of money just get a simple boost T and call it a day.

[Image: Boost%20Tee.jpg]
[right][snapback]298643[/snapback][/right]

i like that one looks stylish and apparently works fantastic from reviews iv read
Yup it does its job pretty well.
That's the one I have. Came with the FSW Turbo Kit.
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 21 2009, 10:41 AM Wrote:That's the one I have.  Came with the FSW Turbo Kit.
[right][snapback]298707[/snapback][/right]

anybody have the greddy type-s BC?????
been in contact with a local shop here an depending on the space there gonna let me use there shop free of charge for the build plus this is where im getting most of the parts from...so hopefully it goes throught and i can tow the car down there and tear into this biotch
UPDATE got my cam gears FINALLY after being backordered

fidanza cam gears

[Image: IMAGE_056.jpg]
[Image: IMAGE_055.jpg]
[Image: IMAGE_054.jpg]

cant wait to slap these babies on
Purdy :D
very nice have you ordered cams yet? If not im going to plug my sale I have Livernois Race Engines custom Turbo Grind cams up for sale for $200 ;)
^^2 bills that's a good price

I paid 300 for my Ford Racing stage 3 cams
nope im running stock cams and thats it

started tearing the donor block apart everything looks o be in tip top shape will post pics of parts and block when done
pics of the block all torn down

[Image: EngineRebuildPictures046.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures045.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures047.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures054.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures056.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures055.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures052.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures053.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures057.jpg]

stock rod agiant eagle rod
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures049.jpg]
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures050.jpg]

and the trusty tool to get those damn rod bolts loosened and crank bolts loose
[Image: EngineRebuildPictures048.jpg]

it was deff alot of fun to take it all apart and see just how easy they are to put together
just took a few more pics for the hell of it..put the valve cover on it to see what it would look like lol....the pictures do not do the colour of it justice its acually purple not blue look it looks in the pics

[Image: IMG_0023.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0024.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0025.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0026.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0027.jpg]
Looks great! Keep up the good work young Jedi

I noticed you drink that Brava (the beer of summer)...........in my books its the second worst beer after Ricard's White.
:unsure:
NikiterZTS,Jan 10 2010, 05:28 PM Wrote:Looks great! Keep up the good work young Jedi

I noticed you drink that Brava (the beer of summer)...........in my books its the second worst beer after Ricard's White.
:unsure:
[right][snapback]299324[/snapback][/right]

i hate brava light its what my parents drink...i drink JR and mickeys lol
drunkinmonkey,Jan 8 2010, 11:15 AM Wrote:nope im running stock cams  and thats it
[right][snapback]299267[/snapback][/right]

So why waste money on cam gears the actual cams are alot more important and will give you alot more horsepower than adjusting yours cams.
yup everyone iv talked to said stock cams work just aswell so im sticking with the stock cams.... nones had an issue running them

if i decied down the road i want more power ill upgrade down the road but im not cencernes at all

oh and the cam gears were dirt cheap $62 brand new from work
So later on you're willing to pay for tuning again? Which ain't cheap ofcourse.

Do it right first time.
Let him learn the hard way if thats what he wants to do.
FYI, Ricards white is kick ass only when its out of the tap.

Nik - your russian, I woudlnt expect you to know good beer anyways. :P :lol: