FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
The bright side is....

Sundin is a fast healer.

And toronto's schedule is pretty easy for the next 3 - weeks.

Florida, boston, Tampa etc....
ANTHONYD,Nov 9 2006, 09:25 AM Wrote:The bright side is....

Sundin is a fast healer.

And toronto's schedule is pretty easy for the next 3 - weeks.

[right][snapback]215223[/snapback][/right]

Yeah Sundin is a fast healer, but it's 50/50 whether he comes back like gangbusters or not after the injury (Certain injuries he's come back like a man possessed, other he's come back like one of the living dead :rolleyes:)

Gah, never say that Anthony, cause that's when the opponents decide to amp up their games when they see a team down its major star, they figure its ripe for the plucking :ph34r:

-grumble- Rogers sent another digital TV flyer, with actual prices

Still trying to justify the extra expense to go digital & hi-def... weakening... weakening...

NefCanuck
Do it, it's worth it... for a lot more reasons than sports alone.

Some of the stuff I watched on there I never would have watched before HD. It's addictive. :D
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 9 2006, 11:38 AM Wrote:Do it, it's worth it... for a lot more reasons than sports alone.

Some of the stuff I watched on there I never would have watched before HD. It's addictive. :D
[right][snapback]215250[/snapback][/right]

The problem I have is that all the packages that Rogers quotes includes the standard def terminal rental in the promo price for the year. (Closest to what I have would be the VIP package @ $49.95 for the first year)

What I want to find out is how much less it would be for me if I outright bought the HD-PVR box I want, the difference I would use to buy those HD channels not included in the VIP package (Including TSN HD :rolleyes:)

Hell, you can't even buy the HD-PVR boxes from the Rogers website anymore (at least I haven't found anywhere on their stupidly designed site that lists a price) and I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay $24.95/m to rent the stupid thing <_<

NefCanuck
Back on topic please.

Start an HD thread!
ANTHONYD,Nov 9 2006, 09:25 AM Wrote:And toronto's schedule is pretty easy for the next 3 - weeks.

[right][snapback]215223[/snapback][/right]
We'll see in 3 weeks. I'm sure the sobbing will be well under way by then.
so now raycofth my o my they are dropping like autumn LEAFS
As long as the Leafs lose, I'm not too concerned.
Raycroft is listed DTD...

Should be in lineup Saturday night *Maurice on Leaf TV last night*
I sorta miss Leafs TV.

I was in NO CONDITION for TV till about 9:30PM last night. :blink:

02ztsian

As long as Ottawa keeps blowing third period leads I'm happy.
Oh man does Ottawa SUCK this year or what????

:lol:

And Philly, geezus, Forsberg looks awful!
ANTHONYD,Nov 10 2006, 08:43 AM Wrote:Raycroft is listed DTD...

Should be in lineup Saturday night *Maurice on Leaf TV last night*
[right][snapback]215376[/snapback][/right]

Heard this morning that Raycroft is being held out for the weekend as a "precautionary measure" pardon me a sec...

:censored2: :censored2: :wtf: :wtf: :yikes:

This has not been a good week to be a Maple Leaf player, now all Antropov has to do is sneeze and throw out his back and the trifecta of injuries is complete <_<

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Nov 10 2006, 11:45 AM Wrote:Oh man does Ottawa SUCK this year or what????

And Philly, geezus, Forsberg looks awful!
[right][snapback]215414[/snapback][/right]

Ottawa might suck against the rest of the league but they did hand the Leafs their asses twice in a week Anthony <_<

As to Philly... it's like looking at a car crash... over & over again....

Boston is smelling pretty ripe too, if last night is anything to go by :P

NefCanuck
I still theink the Leafs are showcasing Antropov for a trade.

They're giving the loser WAY too much icetime.
ANTHONYD,Nov 11 2006, 06:59 AM Wrote:I still theink the Leafs are showcasing Antropov for a trade.

[right][snapback]215529[/snapback][/right]
So many losers, so little ice time.

:ph34r:

OAC_Sparky,Nov 11 2006, 04:26 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Nov 11 2006, 06:59 AM Wrote:I still theink the Leafs are showcasing Antropov for a trade.

[right][snapback]215562[/snapback][/right]

Funny you should say that...

What's French for "Loser"?

Answer: Montreal Canadiens :rofl:

NefCanuck
OAC_Sparky,Nov 11 2006, 04:26 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]215562[/snapback][/right]

Your team, the Red Fairies, and our team, the beloved Leafs, have the same point total to date (23)
So who's the actual loser you speak of?
Is it Flo? :lol:
Motreal who?

The Leafs are scaring me.
meford4u,Nov 12 2006, 01:51 AM Wrote:Your team, the Red Fairies, and our team, the beloved Leafs, have the same point total to date (23)[right][snapback]215603[/snapback][/right]
True, but it took Toronto 3 more games to get there.

Of course, I'll let you revel in the fact that your point total equals the Wings'. For now.

Probably the first time in a decade you could say that. :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28