FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I has nothing to do with the broken stick incident.

The Sens are just "one of those teams"
Well, Ottawa winning should have warned me that this weekend was going to be craptastic :P

I was watching with a Buffalo fan.... now I know what I look like as a Leafs fan when I curl up into a big ol' ball of suck :lol:

I'm with Torradan though... Go Western Conference! :D

and aside from Alfredsson, my major beef is with Heatly... that piece of *EXPLETIVE DELETED* should be cell pals with a guy named Bubba, not chasing Lord Stanley's mug IMO

NefCanuck
I don't care who wins the cup, so long as the Red Wings don't make it. I'd prefer Ottawa at this point, but that's my wife's ultra-Canadianism rubbing off on me.
ottawa for the win , never really cared or followed hockey since the STRIKE lol
sens over anaheim in 6

u will find me downtown ottawa for the riots! :lol:
OAC_Sparky,May 20 2007, 08:55 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,May 17 2007, 08:41 AM Wrote:We won't discuss giving up, afterall, when was the last time Toronto was in receivership, 'cause the fans wouldn't buy tickets
[right][snapback]238747[/snapback][/right]
Therein lies the root of the problem.

Then again, how many of those seats, especially those in the golds and plats, are bought by Joe Fans and not by corporations as perks for their customers?
[right][snapback]239003[/snapback][/right]
agreed. I've decided to not go to any games again.
02_svt_guy,May 21 2007, 03:38 PM Wrote:sens over anaheim in 6

u will find me downtown ottawa for the riots!  :lol:
[right][snapback]239137[/snapback][/right]

I'm not a Sens fan, but I'll be down there throwing garbage cans through windows with everybody else! :lol:

Ryan
reldridge,May 22 2007, 11:51 AM Wrote:
02_svt_guy,May 21 2007, 03:38 PM Wrote:sens over anaheim in 6

u will find me downtown ottawa for the riots!  :lol:
[right][snapback]239137[/snapback][/right]

I'm not a Sens fan, but I'll be down there throwing garbage cans through windows with everybody else! :lol:

Ryan
[right][snapback]239235[/snapback][/right]
Don't throw any at a restaurant called the Black Tomato please.
And I don't see Anahiem winning yet.
Is there a game tonight?

NM - found it. Popcorn and leather recliner goodness for anyone in the area that wants to watch it in HD!

*expects a knock at the door from Oscar later* :P
NOS2Go4Me,May 22 2007, 05:36 PM Wrote:Is there a game tonight?

NM - found it. Popcorn and leather recliner goodness for anyone in the area that wants to watch it in HD!

[right][snapback]239278[/snapback][/right]

Too bad you live just south of Outer Space... I'm bored out of my skull and have nothing to do tonight.
Too bad indeed, I wanted to see that beast of yours!

You're coming to the BBQ right?

Turns out we're going to the movies tonight, I'll check NHL.com when I get home.
torradan,May 22 2007, 04:53 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 22 2007, 05:36 PM Wrote:Is there a game tonight?

[right][snapback]239278[/snapback][/right]

Too bad you live just south of Outer Space... I'm bored out of my skull and have nothing to do tonight.
[right][snapback]239279[/snapback][/right]

Geez, if I would have known I could have invited you over 50" HDTV goodness (DD 5.1 sound too :P)

NefCanuck
Well....Bring on the Ducks....
This should be one sick round of hockey. Too bad tickets are 360 each for back row seats otherwise I would be able to catch a game..... :angry:
Oh well... were in the finals..... GO SENS !
$360 for nosebleeds? :blink: wow looks like the Sens management is taking gouging lessons from MLSEL :lol:

NefCanuck
nope its just cause the Sens are playing for the Stanley Cup.
Ottawa and Anaheim - this should be interesting.

I want to like the Sens, but I can't... so I'll just say go Canada! :lol:
Fawking Duck :( I hate them all......

Oh, well....the Wings did better than 27 other NHL teams this year.....

Go Sens Go! I hope they crush the Ducks......
NOS2Go4Me,May 23 2007, 08:15 AM Wrote:Ottawa and Anaheim - this should be interesting.

I want to like the Sens, but I can't... so I'll just say go Canada! :lol:
[right][snapback]239336[/snapback][/right]

Anaheim has more Candians on their team than the sens do. Ducks actually have 2 players with Ottawa being thier home town.

With that said, Go Canadians go! :P :lol:
FocusGuy7476,May 23 2007, 05:38 AM Wrote:nope its just cause the Sens are playing for the Stanley Cup.
[right][snapback]239332[/snapback][/right]
Ya, I planned on going but the tickets exceed what I was expecting to spend.. I knew it was gonna be expensive But I figured at least $500 for 2 in the uppers.. but it seems like its gonna be more like $700... So I cannot swing that much cash considering Id be driving from London on top of that... damnit !
Sens and Ducks will be an interesting series. I saw them play live once last year, and the Ducks are impressive, and only better with the addition of Pronger.

If the Sens can neutralize the affect of Prongs and Neidermayer, they have a good chance.

Oh, and fear the wrath of Emilio Estevez...

[Image: 180px-Mighty_ducks.jpg]

Ryan
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28