FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
02_svt_guy,Oct 4 2006, 11:01 AM Wrote:GO SENS GO

WHO NEEDS A GOALIE!
[right][snapback]210050[/snapback][/right]
Ottawa does. It also needs some heart.
Leafs need a team................
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:Doesnt Ottawa usually sell out?

Oh and Go Habs Go!!!  :D
[right][snapback]210039[/snapback][/right]

WTF !? Habs? :unsure:

GO SENS GO!!

[right][snapback]210043[/snapback][/right]

And you call yourself a frenchman? Fawkin traitor.
[right][snapback]210053[/snapback][/right]

NORDIQUES TABARNACK! frenchere than Montreal

BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 11:21 AM Wrote:frenchere....[right][snapback]210060[/snapback][/right]

K, I take it back. You are a frenchman :P :lol:
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 11:22 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 11:21 AM Wrote:frenchere....[right][snapback]210060[/snapback][/right]

K, I take it back. You are a frenchman :P :lol:
[right][snapback]210062[/snapback][/right]

hahaha
Woohoo! Sabres won! Was a damned boring game, sloppy play, and the refs sure did like to throw penalties our way... but I'll take a win, even if it means going to a shootout.

Hope Carolina chokes on their cup.

Felt pretty sweet watching them lose about 90 minutes after their banners were raised.

The leafs are in serious trouble....

Not that it's any different than any other year, but wow that was a stinker lastnight.

The free food and beer was the only thing keeping there....that and sitting next to Tucker's wife ;)

Raycroft is awful. Not sure if it was just the opening night jitters....but wow, slow post to post and not good with rebounds at all.

I started chanting Eddie...Eddie and the section started laughing. the other half were pissed I was cheering. I hate platinums for that reason. No fanfare ant all. Suits and cognacs. Boring!

Good times though.
Initially I was impressed. As the game wore on, one recurring thought came to pass: there is a serious mismanagement of talent on this team.

Raycroft's only 26. He was late to the league (this is his 3rd season, unless I misunderstood what was said last night between periods on TSN). He has a lot of talent waiting to be brought to the surface.

Now the powerplay? I'd fire that coach myself after those debacles.

And kudos to Mats for such an amazing goal after Valchenko tries to weld the net into Mats' knee. :angry:

Also, what's with the anti-Toronto sentiment on TSN? Especially the one guy at the SportCentre desk between periods (farthest right, can't remember the name). HOLY CRAP. He hardly ever had anything nice to say about Toronto (not that he needs to praise them, really), but his tongue was so far up the collective Ottawa ass... :angry:

Still, it was nice to watch Hi-Def pain in 1080i last night. AND, they're completely 5.1 Dolby Digital... checks coming from different speakers rock! :D
I'll tell you why they had nothing good to say about the Leafs.

It's because they got idiot Tie Dummy in the middle.
They're TRYING to get domi fired up.

He makes good t.v. when he's pissed and tripping over his words. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 5 2006, 08:13 AM Wrote:No fanfare ant all. Suits and cognacs. Boring!
[right][snapback]210191[/snapback][/right]

That's your cue to make an ass of yourself. Hell, I'd do it. :lol:
we'll see what the Red wing/Canucks Game brings tonight. should be a fun year, me and my dad have season tickets for 16 games this season. so ill get to see alot of hockey.

anybody watch colorado implode last night in the late game? turco is amazing when it comes to heads up passes and Theodore just got cleanly beat on the shot by sydor.

go habs go!! :P
Flofocus,Oct 5 2006, 09:32 AM Wrote:go habs go!! :P
[right][snapback]210201[/snapback][/right]

I'll have to agree, they're the lesser of two evils.

Yes, I agree... straight to the bottom of the standings! :lol: :P
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 5 2006, 09:45 AM Wrote:

Yes, I agree... straight to the bottom of the standings! :lol: :P
[right][snapback]210206[/snapback][/right]

Yeah you may be right. No more Tie Domi to act as a dead weight. :lol:
Im glad Montreal can still make some sort of appearance in the playoffs.
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 09:09 AM Wrote:Doesnt Ottawa usually sell out?

Oh and Go Habs Go!!!  :D
[right][snapback]210039[/snapback][/right]

"Les bleus, les blancs, les rouges... les habs, les habs!!"

Yeeeehaaaa!!! GO HABS!!!
dlb,Oct 4 2006, 08:19 AM Wrote:GO WINGS !!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]210040[/snapback][/right]

x2!

ZX5focused,Oct 4 2006, 06:41 AM Wrote:WOOT!!!!im headin to the detroit opener tomorrow against vancouver!!!!
[right][snapback]210030[/snapback][/right]

You bastard! I'm quite jealous!!!!

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 5 2006, 06:48 AM Wrote:And kudos to Mats for such an amazing goal after Valchenko tries to weld the net into Mats' knee. :angry:
[right][snapback]210193[/snapback][/right]

Pffft, Leafs should have been shut out last night. Matts' goal was ligit, but he should have never been awarded that penalty shot in the first place. Yes it was a penalty, but not a penalty shot. And then Steven Harped stands up and cheers for the Leafs when Matts scores??!! WTF!!11! He wasn't even cheering for Ottawa, now I know why he doesn't oppose gay arriage either.....HE'S A LEAFS FAN! :rolleyes:

*goes makes popcorn*
Buffalo beat Carolina (although they didn't "kill them")

Buffalo will beat Montreal ;) I predict 3-1 for Buffalo
Harper can lick my sack... I could care less if he cheers for the Leafs OR the Sens.

And the pen. shot was legit... Sundin was JUST taking the shot as he was taken down, hence the wild shot.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 5 2006, 09:58 AM Wrote:Harper can lick my sack... I could care less if he cheers for the Leafs OR the Sens.

And the pen. shot was legit... Sundin was JUST taking the shot as he was taken down, hence the wild shot.
[right][snapback]210223[/snapback][/right]

You're just bitter because they su-didily-uck just as much as last year. :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28