FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
torradan,Oct 25 2006, 10:47 AM Wrote:Just please let our first loss NOT happen November 4th, since I'm going to that game with the wife & in-laws.  Shouldn't be a problem though, we're playing the Leafs.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]213298[/snapback][/right]

Tempt fate much dude? :P :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 25 2006, 11:13 AM Wrote:Tempt fate much dude? :P  :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]213300[/snapback][/right]

Yeah a bit.

AND NOW I'M GUARANTEED TO CATCH HELL ON HERE ON THE 5TH IF THEY TANK.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 24 2006, 11:26 PM Wrote:Wow, trampled.

That sucked. <_<
[right][snapback]213252[/snapback][/right]

what? the leafs? christ, they gots like a 9-1 record... 1st in their division!

*puts the PSP down*

oh, on tv... yeah.. sad.

*picks up the PSP*

GO LEAFS GO!
darkpuppet,Oct 25 2006, 12:01 PM Wrote:

That sucked. <_<

*puts the PSP down*

oh, on tv... yeah.. sad.

*picks up the PSP*

GO LEAFS GO!
[right][snapback]213307[/snapback][/right]

That's the only way the Leafs will win the Cup this year... Go Puppet Go! :lol:

Ryan
darkpuppet,Oct 25 2006, 12:01 PM Wrote:

That sucked. <_<

*puts the PSP down*

oh, on tv... yeah.. sad.

*picks up the PSP*

GO LEAFS GO!
[right][snapback]213307[/snapback][/right]

18-2 on the PC... ditched Raycroft and got Roloson and Turco instead. :D
Leafs should fire JF jr and bring in Bobby Clarke! :P
SVT ZX3,Oct 25 2006, 03:25 PM Wrote:Leafs should fire JF jr and bring in Bobby Clarke! :P
[right][snapback]213356[/snapback][/right]

Won't happen. :lol:
SVT ZX3,Oct 25 2006, 03:25 PM Wrote:Leafs should fire JF jr and bring in Bobby Clarke! :P

:rolleyes: Great replace a screwup with a burnout that'll improve things, no really it will :rofl: :rofl:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 26 2006, 08:19 AM Wrote:

:rolleyes: Great replace a screwup with a burnout that'll improve things, no really it will :rofl: :rofl:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]213428[/snapback][/right]

My suggestion wasn't based on improving the Leafs, but simply for my personal entertainment value. :P :lol:
SVT ZX3,Oct 26 2006, 11:01 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 26 2006, 08:19 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]213428[/snapback][/right]

My suggestion wasn't based on improving the Leafs, but simply for my personal entertainment value. :P :lol:
[right][snapback]213431[/snapback][/right]

Gee thanks :rolleyes: we'll up your entertainment value and bring me that much closer to hoofing a 50" TV over my balcony in sheer frustration :lol:

Hrm, tonight's Leafs/Sens tilt is likely to get "chippy" Hope that OPP constable they have belting out the anthem @ the Sens arena has a few extra pairs of wrist jewlery available 'cause I'm bettin' Tucker is gonna have more than a few requests for a "dance" tonight :rofl:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 26 2006, 09:42 AM Wrote:Hrm, tonight's Leafs/Sens tilt is likely to get "chippy"  Hope that OPP constable they have belting out the anthem @ the Sens arena has a few extra pairs of wrist jewlery available 'cause I'm bettin' Tucker is gonna have more than a few requests for a "dance" tonight :rofl:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]213445[/snapback][/right]

I'm glad you brought that up so I could give a sneek preview of my new avatar...

[Image: sens_59210.jpg]
Holy frack, this felt like the worst case of deja vu I've ever had. :blink:

The Leafs played like they couldn't give a rat's @$$ and Ottawa stomped a mudhole in 'em and walked it dry. :angry:

Only difference tonight was Maurice let Raycroft twist in the wind for the third period. :ph34r:

Only silver lining outta that debacle is Spezza's giving me enough points to stay outta the bottom of my hockey pool <_<

Lord... and I think the tickets I got from my dad are for a Sens game :ph34r: I'd better have a DD that night 'cause I have a feeling I'm gonna need to drink to dull the pain...

NefCanuck
Habs score with 1.7 seconds left to win it 3-2 against the bruins. What a goal!
Last goal by Spezza was a beaut!
Nothing like having Tucker put in his place...

http://www.tsn.ca/audio_video/player/vid...reel=27603

:D

Ryan
Wow did we ever suck last night.

I honestly think they all went drinking with Belfour Wednesday night. Poor passing, give aways, no hustle. All signs of hang-overs.

I have never seen the Leafs have so much trouble getting the puck out their own zone.

Horrible.

And to think.... I thought the Leafs would have beat Florida tremendously.
ANTHONYD,Nov 3 2006, 09:03 AM Wrote:Wow did we ever suck last night.

I honestly think they all went drinking with Belfour Wednesday night. Poor passing, give aways, no hustle. All signs of hang-overs.

I have never seen the Leafs have so much trouble getting the puck out their own zone.

Horrible.

And to think.... I thought the Leafs would have beat Florida tremendously.
[right][snapback]214462[/snapback][/right]

Jesus :blink: every game on Leafs TV has been a dead dog. I'm so not paying for that $%&# until they can learn to win when I'm paying extra for the "privledge" of watching them <_<

Saw in the paper today that they managed to con people into paying $10 at several movie theatres in the GTA to watch that turdburger... I hope they demanded refunds :P

NefCanuck
DAMN we sucked last night! I fell asleep through the 2nd period though, so I missed the turn around in the 3rd and the shootout :(

I really hope they play all 3 periods tomorrow or we're screwed. Or more like I'm screwed. Then I face the wrath of my wife, my in-laws, and my beloved focus canada friends.
torradan,Nov 3 2006, 11:57 AM Wrote:DAMN we sucked last night!  I fell asleep through the 2nd period though, so I missed the turn around in the 3rd and the shootout :(

I really hope they play all 3 periods tomorrow or we're screwed.  Or more like I'm screwed.  Then I face the wrath of my wife, my in-laws, and my beloved focus canada friends.
[right][snapback]214486[/snapback][/right]

"Wrath"? :huh: No, no... you'd just face a nice long "RAZZING!" :P

On the Leafs post game menu.... Broiled Buffalo :lol:

NefCanuck

torradan,Nov 3 2006, 11:57 AM Wrote:DAMN we sucked last night!  I fell asleep through the 2nd period though, so I missed the turn around in the 3rd and the shootout :(

I really hope they play all 3 periods tomorrow or we're screwed.  Or more like I'm screwed.  Then I face the wrath of my wife, my in-laws, and my beloved focus canada friends.
[right][snapback]214486[/snapback][/right]

Welp, here's the first razzie you get :P

Dear god Buffalo just curled up and died in the second & third periods. I would have suspected sabotage by the arena staff but this was in the Sabres own building :blink:

Love the third jerseys, any way y'all can convince them to make them permanent as opposed to the dead yellow muskrat jerseys? :lol:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28