FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
ANTHONYD,Dec 11 2006, 12:29 PM Wrote:I cancelled leaf tv last week.

When they asked why, I said because they suck.

I don't need to pay you guys to see that.

:lol:
[right][snapback]219587[/snapback][/right]

As annoying as it is to pay for Leafs TV, we get off lucky.

The Sens have five games as PPV EXCLUSIVES! at $10.95 a crack or $49.95 for all five.

Fear the day that MLSE figures out that dumping Leafs TV and going the PPV route is the way to go :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Okay, I'm done trying to figure out this team...

Hot cold hot cold...
The rangers were on a 6 game winning streak coming into last night!

I wonder if the Rangers got the name of that truck. Jesus. Good job on keepoing Jager to 3 shots on net.

I was 3/4 into a bottle of red when I finally realized I wasn't seeing things.

P.S.

Drinking red wine after coming off the Flu....Not cool. :(

02ztsian

Is that the same Leafs team I saw drop seven in a row? The TSN turning point in the Leafs season will be Maurice's tirade on the bench against Tampa Bay. When was the last time the Buds scored 9 in a game?
ANTHONYD,Dec 17 2006, 10:36 AM Wrote:Okay, I'm done trying to figure out this team...

Hot cold hot cold...

I wonder if the Rangers got the name of that truck. Jesus. Good job on keepoing Jager to 3 shots on net.

[right][snapback]220707[/snapback][/right]

We should call them the Toronto Schizophrenics because they play like they have a split personality disorder :blink:

But I think the Rangers coach left his goalie in there way too long. AFter five goals you yank the goalie out (Taking him out back and shooting him after the game is of course optional :D)

Still it's fun to watch an asskicking when it isn't your teams ass getting kicked, isn't it? :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 17 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 17 2006, 10:36 AM Wrote:Okay, I'm done trying to figure out this team...

Hot cold hot cold...

We should call them the Toronto Schizophrenics because they play like they have a split personality disorder :blink:

But I think the Rangers coach left his goalie in there way too long. AFter five goals you yank the goalie out (Taking him out back and shooting him after the game is of course optional :D)

Still it's fun to watch an asskicking when it isn't your teams ass getting kicked, isn't it? :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]220787[/snapback][/right]

Every time they scored I laughed harder.

An those were ALL quality goals in my opinion.

I think the Rangers coach left Lundy in net because he pulled himself a few weeks ago, and apparently the team didn't like that either.

Kinda like leaving FC and posting about it first. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Dec 18 2006, 08:45 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 17 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote:

Hot cold hot cold...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]220787[/snapback][/right]

Every time they scored I laughed harder.

An those were ALL quality goals in my opinion.

I think the Rangers coach left Lundy in net because he pulled himself a few weeks ago, and apparently the team didn't like that either.

Kinda like leaving FC and posting about it first. :lol:
[right][snapback]220821[/snapback][/right]

Amen, and I was drinking too so the insults at the Rangers got a wee bit "inventive" (I think the last goal on Lundy I screamed something about him being so hapless he couldn't screw a cow if it was tied up helpless in front of him :P)

NefCanuck
Wha-wha-WHAT?

This made it to the 7th page? December 18th?

Looks like the wheels have officially fell off the Leafs bandwagon.

:rofl:
I've just given up caring about the NHL in general. Between coaching minor hockey, shinny hockey and playing ball hockey at lunch, I'm getting all the hockey I need.
Watching the Toronto Schizophrenics this season has been an exercise in how to raise your blood pressure by ten points :angry:

They can play well enough to sweep Florida and then proceed to turn into cavemen and have the Penguins eat them for dinner and use the leftover bones to pick their teeth clean :blink:

It's like the 80's all over again, except that I don't have a paper bag to put over my head as I watch them :ph34r:

Hell, when I go down to the ACC on March 3 vs. the Sabres, the Leafs lay a turdburger like that on us, I'll boo my lungs out and if Stajan or any other Leaf player doesn't like it, they can come and get me :angry:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 22 2007, 10:07 AM Wrote:Hell, when I go down to the ACC on March 3 vs. the Sabres, the Leafs lay a turdburger like that on us, I'll boo my lungs out and if Stajan or any other Leaf player doesn't like it, they can come and get me :angry: [right][snapback]224178[/snapback][/right]
They wouldn't dare after your new political appointment. :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Jan 22 2007, 04:58 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 22 2007, 10:07 AM Wrote:Hell, when I go down to the ACC on March 3 vs. the Sabres, the Leafs lay a turdburger like that on us, I'll boo my lungs out and if Stajan or any other Leaf player doesn't like it, they can come and get me :angry: [right][snapback]224178[/snapback][/right]
They wouldn't dare after your new political appointment. :lol:
[right][snapback]224221[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Too right but man at this rate I'd better get a ride down there so I can drink and blot the memory of the game out of my head <_<

NefCanuck
The leaf's are doing much better in my PSP season... 83 and 3 .. I think the winning streak is at 69 or something like that.
darkpuppet,Jan 25 2007, 01:43 PM Wrote:The leaf's are doing much better in my PSP season... 83 and 3 .. I think the winning streak is at 69 or something like that.
[right][snapback]224551[/snapback][/right]

Um... yeah...

I have a nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach that says watching the Leafs during the second half of the NHL season is gonna be like that old Chinese proverb/curse "May you live in interesting times"

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Jan 25 2007, 01:43 PM Wrote:The leaf's are doing much better in my PSP season... 83 and 3 .. I think the winning streak is at 69 or something like that.
[right][snapback]224551[/snapback][/right]
Yes, and in other make-believe news your lingerie model girlfriend with the double D rack wants you to come back to bed to nail her for the 3rd time today.

:rolleyes:

...... :lol:
The Buffalo Sabres shuffled the deck in goal on Tuesday, trading netminder Martin Biron to the Philadelphia Flyers for an undisclosed draft pick and acquiring netminder Ty Conklin from the Columbus Blue Jackets. Biron makes $2.2 million this season and becomes an unrestricted free agent July 1.

I have only one thing to say about this: CRAP.
Time for Miller to carry the load...You knew it was gonna happen, they were shopping Biron around since the Canes won the cup.
Yeah I know :( But like someone dying, no matter how much you prepare yourself, you're still not ready for it.
Detroit got Bertuzzi from florida ............. being a Red Wings fan I'm not sure if he'll do anything for the team (he's been hurt most of the yr - bad back). Didn't cost them much ......... time will tell ?
torradan,Feb 27 2007, 11:58 AM Wrote:The Buffalo Sabres shuffled the deck in goal on Tuesday, trading netminder Martin Biron to the Philadelphia Flyers for an undisclosed draft pick and acquiring netminder Ty Conklin from the Columbus Blue Jackets. Biron makes $2.2 million this season and becomes an unrestricted free agent July 1.

I have only one thing to say about this:  CRAP.
[right][snapback]228363[/snapback][/right]

They traded Biron to Philly because he was scared of another beating in the playoffs by Emery... and since Philly ain't making the playoffs :lol:

Welcome to the new NHL, where dollars drive trades as much as needs do <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Feb 27 2007, 04:11 PM Wrote:
torradan,Feb 27 2007, 11:58 AM Wrote:The Buffalo Sabres shuffled the deck in goal on Tuesday, trading netminder Martin Biron to the Philadelphia Flyers for an undisclosed draft pick and acquiring netminder Ty Conklin from the Columbus Blue Jackets. Biron makes $2.2 million this season and becomes an unrestricted free agent July 1.

I have only one thing to say about this:  CRAP.
[right][snapback]228363[/snapback][/right]

They traded Biron to Philly because he was scared of another beating in the playoffs by Emery... and since Philly ain't making the playoffs :lol:

Welcome to the new NHL, where dollars drive trades as much as needs do <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]228379[/snapback][/right]

Maybe you guys can invite Biron into a foursome then at http://www.golfmapleleaf.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28