FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Buffalo who?
:D
Wow!

Easily one of the BEST games I've seen Toronto play in all my years of rootin' for our boys.

And I'll admit it. Peca is one of the best penalty killers I've ever seen. He always seems to know where to be all the time.

Great game!

02ztsian

^^^Werd. The're best effort of the year. I didn't see how Buffalo went unbeaten in regulation after that game. :huh:
Let's go..........Leafs!

I haven't been able to watch many games this year, and frankly lost a little interest.
Until last night.
What a game.
I am back on the Leaf bandwagon.
meford4u,Nov 5 2006, 11:24 AM Wrote:Let's go..........Leafs!

I haven't been able to watch many games this year, and frankly lost a little interest.
Until last night.
What a game.
[right][snapback]214666[/snapback][/right]

Oh great...now we'll get bad gas mileage again.

Up for a beer in the near future?
ANTHONYD,Nov 5 2006, 11:02 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 5 2006, 11:24 AM Wrote:Let's go..........Leafs!

Until last night.
What a game.
[right][snapback]214666[/snapback][/right]

Oh great...now we'll get bad gas mileage again.

Up for a beer in the near future?
[right][snapback]214670[/snapback][/right]

Anytime. As long at it is late at night. Or later than you think.I have to go back into work tonite and today is the wife's birthday, so i have to "take care" of her needs on her birthday.
I am still hoping to make the wing night.
Give me a ring when your bored.
meford4u,Nov 5 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:I have to go back into work tonite and today is the wife's birthday, so i have to "take care" of her needs on her birthday.[right][snapback]214673[/snapback][/right]
Good thing the OT is back.

:lol:
OAC_Sparky,Nov 5 2006, 11:29 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 5 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:I have to go back into work tonite and today is the wife's birthday, so i have to "take care" of her needs on her birthday.[right][snapback]214673[/snapback][/right]
Good thing the OT is back.

:lol:
[right][snapback]214674[/snapback][/right]
That's not OT. Ot is Saturday. But they cancelled that this weekend. I wasn't upset. I had alot of stuff to take care of. And typing away on the puter wasn't one of them! :lol:

See ya
meford4u,Nov 5 2006, 11:34 AM Wrote:I had alot of stuff to take care of.  And typing away on the puter wasn't one of them! :lol: [right][snapback]214675[/snapback][/right]
Hear ya. Just had to move 3 electrical jobs to the first week of December (ie my vacation) because of my new shift. <_<

Anyways, on the NHL front, how 'bout those Wings?

That's SIX in a row.
ANTHONYD,Nov 5 2006, 08:07 AM Wrote:Buffalo who?
:D
Wow!

Easily one of the BEST games I've seen Toronto play in all  my years of rootin' for our boys.

And I'll admit it. Peca is one of the best penalty killers I've ever seen. He always seems to know where to be all the time.

Great game!
[right][snapback]214642[/snapback][/right]

Yeah no kidding! Buffalo who?! It looked like my high school hockey team playing on Saturday night! and the Leafs were definately on their game.

My only saving grace was that the section I was in was predominately Sabres fans.

What an embarassment!

02ztsian

Another 4-1 win for the Buds. Raycroft actually looked like a no. 1 goalie. And quite the collapse by the Sens. How many is that in a row? Four? Ouch!! :P
meford4u,Nov 5 2006, 12:27 PM Wrote:... and today is the wife's birthday, so i have to "take care" of her needs on her birthday.
[right][snapback]214673[/snapback][/right]

sounds like a category on jeopardy... "Things Meford4u can do in under a minute".

Gill is D Man!
OAC_Sparky,Nov 5 2006, 10:55 AM Wrote:Anyways, on the NHL front, how 'bout those Wings?

That's SIX in a row.
[right][snapback]214678[/snapback][/right]

Hells ya! I'll be watching them on TSN twice this week. Tomorrow against EDM, and Friday vs Nashville. w00t!

BTW I'm still bitter they let Shanahan go.
darkpuppet,Nov 7 2006, 12:29 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 5 2006, 12:27 PM Wrote:... and today is the wife's birthday, so i have to "take care" of her needs on her birthday.
[right][snapback]214673[/snapback][/right]

sounds like a category on jeopardy... "Things Meford4u can do in under a minute".
[right][snapback]214998[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :rofl:
02ztsian,Nov 7 2006, 12:08 PM Wrote:Another 4-1 win for the Buds. Raycroft actually looked like a no. 1 goalie. And quite the collapse by the Sens. How many is that in a row? Four? Ouch!! :P
[right][snapback]214994[/snapback][/right]

Yeah except the Leafs fell asleep during the second period and instead of kicking the crap outta Philly for 60 minutes, only did it for 40 minutes <_<

They pull stunts like that against teams with a CLUE and they'll be scraping Raycroft off the twine in behind him, NVM calling him a #1 goalie.

Yeah, watching the Sens implode in on themselves is nice, except I have a few Sens in my hockey pool and as they flounder so do I in the standings :ph34r:

/me kicks Wade Redden in the butt with a steel toed boot

NefCanuck
meford4u,Nov 7 2006, 03:37 PM Wrote:chase you down and beat you with a pitchfork.
[right][snapback]215023[/snapback][/right]

Must be the Amish Subway diet? :D :lol:

Back OT - I missed the Buffalo game, caught some highlights... I've been scrambled since I got home. Maybe a skate tonight will clear the cobwebs.
SUNDIN OUT 3-4 WEEKS..

Maple Leafs captain Mats Sundin will be sidelined three to four weeks because of a torn ligament in his right elbow, the second straight year he has been injured early in the season.

General manager John Ferguson said the Swedish star was hurt during Toronto's victory over Philadelphia on Monday.

Sundin has eight goals and 11 assists in 17 games. Last year, he missed 12 games with a facial injury after a puck struck his left eye in the season opener

:(
:censored2: :censored2: :wtf: :wtf:

That about sums up my feelings about what's happened to Sundin...

Saw the injury Monday night and thought it was odd that Sundin shrugged it off that quick...

He hasn't been able to catch a break has he, the last few years...

NefCanuck
^^^ hes built like all ikea sh!t cheaply and breaks easy
DD1,Nov 8 2006, 09:47 PM Wrote:^^^ hes built like all ikea sh!t cheaply and breaks easy
[right][snapback]215196[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but the Leafs didn't pay IKEA prices for him now did they? :P

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28