FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Emery should get a spot on Blue Jays with the save he made last night.
I believe the Sens are 1-2, not 2-1 :P :ph34r:
Guess we get to say goodbye to Pronger for a game. Ended up with a suspension (and rightly so) with that smack last night. Boo. Wrong time of the year to take a suspension, jerkass!

GO DUCKS!
torradan,Jun 3 2007, 05:34 PM Wrote:Guess we get to say goodbye to Pronger for a game.  Ended up with a suspension (and rightly so) with that smack last night.  Boo.  Wrong time of the year to take a suspension, jerkass!

GO DUCKS!
[right][snapback]240415[/snapback][/right]

Facking Pronger is turning into quite the goon. Should have been more than 1 game considering its only been 2 weeks since his last suspension.....

GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any news on McAmmond and his condition? He out for the series?
Oh gawd... Chris Neil had a kid?

"Neil had plenty to celebrate as his team, the Ottawa Senators, won its first game of the Stanley Cup Final, in which he scored a huge goal, not to mention the birth of his daughter."

I feel sorta bad for his wife... if his bedroom antics are anything like when he is on the ice.

Wonder if his wife got hit with a high stick before he shot it through the 5 hole.
torradan,Jun 4 2007, 04:49 PM Wrote:Wonder if his wife got hit with a high stick before he shot it through the 5 hole.
[right][snapback]240465[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The tears... you have no idea! :lol:

1-0 Sens at the end of the 1st. Good - my call was for Ducks in 6. Having them do it in 5 is no good to me :ph34r:
does "Radio Free" include the stanley cup final??!?!!?!?!?
[center]**QUACK !!!**[/center]
Ah the Sens are quacking up quite nicely...

The new logo for the Sens should include a choke chain! :lol:

NefCanuck
quack quack quack.

Allfredons should get a long assed suspension for trying to hit "what's his face" intentionally.
Let's go Buffalo!
meford4u,Jun 5 2007, 10:47 AM Wrote:Let's go Buffalo!
[right][snapback]240573[/snapback][/right]

You're one series too late meford...

I think the paint fumes at the plant are starting to get to you old boy :P :lol:

I can hear the sounds of choking coming from the east... Ah music to my ears

NefCanuck
meford4u,Jun 5 2007, 11:47 AM Wrote:Let's go Buffalo!
[right][snapback]240573[/snapback][/right]
Who cares?
we made it this far, which is more than all other teams can say.. and more importantly its not over..
GO SENS !!!!

But I WILL follow this up with a lengthy review after game 7
Don't you mean game 5?

GO DUCKS GO!
PDW,Jun 5 2007, 01:20 PM Wrote:But  I WILL follow this up with a lengthy review after game 7
[right][snapback]240581[/snapback][/right]
I hope that you've bought your official Ottawa Senators ™ Soft-Blow Kleenex. There might be a run on it in a few days.
it's over.

[Image: fat%20lady%20sings.jpg]
I just snorted some Pepsi all over my monitor.

Thanks Anthony!
torradan,Jun 5 2007, 05:37 PM Wrote:Don't you mean game 5?
[right][snapback]240582[/snapback][/right]

No, Totally meant what I said.....

OAC_Sparky,Jun 5 2007, 05:57 PM Wrote:I hope that you've bought your official Ottawa Senators ™ Soft-Blow Kleenex. There might be a run on it in a few days.
[right][snapback]240585[/snapback][/right]
No need for Kleenex.. This season was amazing. we werent even expected to make the playoffs in the first half of the year.. Now we're in the finals.. Its awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28