FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
^^ It's obvious you don't play organized hockey. Slamming the goalie is the tactic of those without talent. Normally those guys don't last long in any league.

I forgot the :D and :lol:

Wasn't trying to be a dick. Haven't even refreshed the page yet :rolleyes:
NOS2Go4Me,May 15 2007, 10:28 AM Wrote:^^ It's obvious you don't play organized hockey. Slamming the goalie is the tactic of those without talent. Normally those guys don't last long in any league.
[right][snapback]238516[/snapback][/right]

LOL, I was a goalie, played for half my life cheif. :rofl: Stopped playing in Midget, still play once in a while when freinds need a goalie.

Its part of the game, especially in the playoffs. ;)

Thats coming from a goalie and all. :rolleyes: :lol:
I was also a goalie... running is part o the game..kinda like a last ditch effort to get the goalie off his game...
I'd be more concerned with diving...no *cough-name-cough* needed here BUFFALO !!!

aside from that why do you hate Emery ?
It's looking more and more like a Detoit/ Ottawa final. ( :( Sorry Torradan :( )
Which, isn't too bad. GO WINGS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's hoping that Buffalo can start a streak of four wins, maybe eight.
LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!

Okay, the corpse twitched.. can it twitch thrice more? Methinks not, but I've been wrong before :P

NefCanuck
Shush, Leafs Fan! We know how easy you guys give up on your team! :ninja:
torradan,May 16 2007, 09:25 PM Wrote:Shush, Leafs Fan! We know how easy you guys give up on your team!  :ninja:
[right][snapback]238719[/snapback][/right]

Dude... I stuck with them to theh bitter end again this year... I don't jump off the bandwagon... I just get BBQ'ed when it goes up in flames ;)

Four in a row? Man, I'd rather buy a lottery ticket... better odds

NefCanuck
wow... teams switched playing style for this game... sens were sloppy (until the third) and sabres were pretty much on the ball... pretty much knew this game was a bust, hence the no message before hand...
saturday will be a diffferent tory... although its a fternoon game, god I hate those.. looks like Im watching the CBC stream online from work that day.....
What you need to do is call in sick!

Hopefully we can make this a 3-2 series.

Saw on the news this morning that the HSBC Arena had 10,000+ people show up to watch the game.. thats just plain nuts. (They're showing the game on the jumbotron & a couple other screens, concessions are open, and its free to get in for away games. they just ask for a donation for the Sabres Foundation).
torradan,May 16 2007, 10:25 PM Wrote:Shush, Leafs Fan! We know how easy you guys give up on your team!  :ninja:
[right][snapback]238719[/snapback][/right]
Give up? Never. Get upset with the owners, yes. Never the team. We won't discuss giving up, afterall, when was the last time Toronto was in receivership, 'cause the fans wouldn't buy tickets
Always a team fan, never a management fan.
YESSSS.......
Thats all I have to say... today is a good day... we're going to the finals !!!!!
GO SENS GO !!!!!!
WOOOO!!! :D
hell yeah we're going to finals, should be good either way.
I think I might actually die if I see Alfredson hoist a cup.

Punks like that don't deserve a cup.
oldeguy,May 17 2007, 08:41 AM Wrote:We won't discuss giving up, afterall, when was the last time Toronto was in receivership, 'cause the fans wouldn't buy tickets
[right][snapback]238747[/snapback][/right]
Therein lies the root of the problem.

Then again, how many of those seats, especially those in the golds and plats, are bought by Joe Fans and not by corporations as perks for their customers?
I'm surprised the world didn't hear the simultaneous F-bomb the 5 of us watching the game yesterday yelled out. I guess we'll see what happens next year now. This city is cursed.

GO WHATEVER-TEAM-WINS-THE-WEST GO!
ANTHONYD,May 20 2007, 12:27 PM Wrote:I think I might actually die if I see Alfredson hoist a cup.
Punks like that don't deserve a cup.
[right][snapback]239002[/snapback][/right]
Are Toronto fans still bitter about the hole Sundin Broken stick thing... give that a rest already.. It was just a gesture, not even something to be mad about... Besides there are more reasons to hate Toronto than anything. Ie - a roster full of dirty players
torradan,Today, 1:39PM Wrote:I'm surprised the world didn't hear the simultaneous F-bomb the 5 of us watching the game yesterday yelled out. I guess we'll see what happens next year now. This city is cursed.
GO WHATEVER-TEAM-WINS-THE-WEST GO
[right][snapback]238286[/snapback][/right]
Oh the rest of the mall heard me yell out "F-Yeah" when I jumped up and threw our pricing book out the door after that goal..haha..Im surpriesed security didt come down, although I think its cuz one of them stopped by to see the score earlier so he knew.
And Go west Go Torradan ???? what happened to this...............
torradan,May 13 2007, 11:47 AM Wrote:But in the end, if we do get knocked out.. I'll be a Sens' fan, as much as it pains me.
[right][snapback]238286[/snapback][/right]
I had a change of heart, and I couldn't deal with the pain any longer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28