FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Official Nhl Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Gawd. Bettman needs to STFU on the pre-game show. He makes me want to throw up.

GO DUCKS GO!
Holy crap the boys were sleeping tonight.. thats the worst game Ive seen us play since early in the season...
I'm like a dog when it comes to Bettman - we had to listen to his drivel when North Bay won Hockeyville... "BLA BLA BLA HOCKEYVILLE BLA BLA BLA EXHIBITION GAME BLA BLA". What a tard. :rolleyes:

I called Anaheim in 6 in our quickie Stanley Cup final pool here at work, now to watch and wait.
GO DUCKS!
quack, quack!!!

Ducks have to watch the penalties, Sens will eat em up if they keep getting them.
Had the game on in the background while trying to get work done last night... The Ducks brought their A game, aside from the penalty calls for the number of fowls they committed ;)

Sens better wake up or this is going to be short and brutal (Which describes listening to The Governator last night in the pre game crapola :rolleyes:)

NefCanuck
[center]**QUACK !!!**[/center]
OAC_Sparky,May 31 2007, 05:12 AM Wrote:[center]**QUACK !!!**[/center]
[right][snapback]239993[/snapback][/right]

werd. :lol:
Is that doubt, or panic coming from the Ottawa nation?
oldeguy,May 31 2007, 07:19 AM Wrote:Is that doubt, or panic  coming from the Ottawa nation?
[right][snapback]240000[/snapback][/right]

Its called "reality" :ph34r:
quack quack you sens of bitches.
Ah... me oh my, looks like the Sens are in the process of Quacking Up :lol:

Listening to the radio this AM, local sports radio station wants people to get behind the Sens as Canada's Team

How about a HELL NO! :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 31 2007, 11:59 AM Wrote:Ah... me oh my, looks like the Sens are in the process of Quacking Up :lol:

Listening to the radio this AM, local sports radio station wants people to get behind the Sens as Canada's Team

How about a HELL NO! :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]240012[/snapback][/right]
Agreed!! HELL NO!!!!!!
Christ on a bike..

Crosby gets a C.
Give it to Recchi or Roberts or someone else who has a hell of a lot more experience under their belt. Goals does not equal leadership. Maybe in 5 years, he'd "qualify" for captain.

Sundin may be signed for 2 more years at $11 million?
The Leafs could sign me for 2 years, at half the price, to be a pylon

What is this world coming to?

GO DUCKS!

torradan,Jun 2 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:Christ on a bike..

Crosby gets a C.
Give it to Recchi or Roberts or someone else who has a hell of a lot more experience under their belt.  Goals does not equal leadership.  Maybe in 5 years, he'd "qualify" for captain.

Sundin may be signed for 2 more years at $11 million?
The Leafs could sign me for 2 years, at half the price, to be a pylon

What is this world coming to?

GO DUCKS!
[right][snapback]240292[/snapback][/right]
A child shall lead them....
Leafs need to keep the "fans", or should I say, "fools" happy. Sundin is the teams best player, so the team has to pay him like he is, and because JFJ goofed on Macabe and Kubina, he has to pay Sundin a few pennies more. It would be bad PR to let Sundin go, or too expensive to let Sundin play out his option. Oh, and I'm one of those Leaf Fools
oldeguy,Jun 2 2007, 09:13 AM Wrote:Oh, and I'm one of those Leaf Fools
[right][snapback]240295[/snapback][/right]
Don't mention it again, and we won't hold it against you. :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Jun 2 2007, 11:37 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jun 2 2007, 09:13 AM Wrote:Oh, and I'm one of those Leaf Fools
[right][snapback]240295[/snapback][/right]
Don't mention it again, and we won't hold it against you. :lol:
[right][snapback]240315[/snapback][/right]
At least I know what car to drive.
Signing Sundin for two more years at $5.5M signals either:

1) The Leafs want cap room to play with in the free agent market.

2) The Leafs know they can't attract any decent free agents, so they're signing Sundin to keep the mob from lynching JFJ, which ain't gonna work unless the Leafs go deep into the playoffs next season...

I fear #2 is more likely than #1

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 2 2007, 08:26 PM Wrote:Signing Sundin for two more years at $5.5M signals either:

1) The Leafs want cap room to play with in the free agent market.

2) The Leafs know they can't attract any decent free agents, so they're signing Sundin to keep the mob from lynching JFJ, which ain't gonna work unless the Leafs go deep into the playoffs next season...

I fear #2 is more likely than #1

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]240356[/snapback][/right]
I think it's more along the lines of the fans, you and I, it seems on this site, need to have a "big name" player on the team, and Sundin is the Leafs big name. Because the Leafs won't get what the fans want, if Sundin was traded, the Leafs have to sign him. By signing him, they get some cap space to pay for Andropov ( I hope not ).
Sens win!!

2 - 1 in the series

GO SENS GO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28